These are our glass stories...
Since 1946 we've provided our customers with high quality replacement glass products and services. Our loyal customers have counted on our skill, knowledge, and service in the glass industry. Read our customer testimonials. See how Valley Glass has helped them get the windows they needed for their homes and businesses.
- Valley Glass Co. I wanted to let you all know how I appreciated the great service we received. You made the transition on the sale of our home so easy due to the time crunch. I was glad to know that we could run that through the escrow company and install the glass with the new owners at their convenience when it came in, making no delays. We were all very happy with the arrangement. The new owners called me to say everything was wonderful! Kudos to you for all your effort.
Sincerely - Heath & Carmen - Bellevue, WA
- Dear Linda, I wanted to let you know how a well-deserved pat on the back should be given to your crew. The work they did on my home was outstanding!! I was calling around and when I called your number the office was so helpful in letting me know I didn’t need to change my whole window and that I could just change the glass. I am very grateful for the savings I received and how beautiful my windows look now without that old foggy glass.
Robert - Maple Valley, WA.
- Valley Glass Co. I can't thank you enough for the great service and quality craftsmanship. From start to finish you helped us with all the information on tub and shower enclosures and mirrors. We love it this was our first remodel of this proportion and it turned out better than we imagined from knowing what we wanted in our minds you picked up on that and made it even better. Your crew was so helpful on all our decisions. We can't thank you enough and highly recommend you to everyone!!
Tom & Cheyl - Federal Way, WA.
- Gary, Your crew did a tremendous job! What a thrill to come home to such a fabulous job! The windows, sills, molding and caulking were done meticulously. We are very impressed with you and your conscientiousness and work values.
Deborah & Charles
- Valley Glass, Co. Dear Gary, Just a short note to thank you for the excellent service provided by your firm installing replacement window glass in our home. You provided the service you promised, when you promised, for the bid price we agreed upon. The quality of the work is excellent. Your installers were very careful in removing weathered wood trim strips, and failed glass from our wood windows. They were equally careful in reinstalling. The end result is a finished job that will only require some minor touch up paint. I am quite pleased that there will be no searching for parts or trim. I know the job took longer than anticipated but I really appreciate your crew not rushing and taking their time. Please pass this appreciation on to your crew.
- Dear Gary, I'm writing this letter to acknowledge to you how pleased we are with the vinyl windows installed at our residence recently. The change is wonderful in regards to comfort along with attractiveness. But further, I would like to recognize the quality of the crew sent to install the windows. They were efficient, skilled and adept in the retrofit application. They made the inconvenience to us much less because of their professional and caring attitude. Thank you to all for a job well done. I will highly recommend your company to friends and acquaintances.
Candace - Kent, WA.
- Valley Glass You recently replaced all the windows and sliding doors in our house. The work was done beautifully and by knowledgeable people. In particular I would like to thank Kevin for such detailed work. He truly is a skilled professional and has demonstrated to be up to a job that was not easy. Our house is 21 years old and the old windows had to be cut away. Kevin masked the windows from the inside and kept the dust to a minimum, for which I am very grateful. I am very pleased with the results and would recommend Valley Glass and particularly Kevin to any of your customers. He truly went above and beyond the call of duty.
Ambra - Kent, WA.
- Re: Installation of Milgard Windows
Leonard, I want to thank you and everyone at Valley Glass for the quality installation of my new Milgard windows. The process was a pleasure from the start to finish. I appreciate the considerations of your crew, right up to being careful for my nasty-tempered old cat. The young men who did the installation were polite, cheerful and helpful the entire day, and made their best effort to keep the dust and mess to a minimum. The windows look wonderful! I am so pleased with the affect that this has made both inside and out. One neighbor comments that it makes the outside of the building look so much richer. Again, thank you for a pleasant experience in my first remodeling effort. I would and have recommended Leonard Bissett and Valley Glass.
When you need high quality glass products for your home, business or auto call the “Glass People” at Valley Glass. The team of experienced and professional glass installers can handle all projects – from replacement windows to custom doors. For commercial and business places, they can repair broken glass onsite and restore the professional look of your office. This service is applied mostly in storefront windows, doors and display.